Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BIG BIG MILLIE NEWS

"Coming in early 2010 is Modern Millie Newburyport!
We are multiplying!

Do not worry, you will still see familiar smiling faces in Modern Millie Salem as Laura and Cara will be staying on as your beloved fashionistas. The Newburyport store will also have a familiar smiling face from Modern Millie's Salem past.

This leap would not be possible without you. I have the most stylish, fun, and gorgeous customers, but most important is your loyalty. I am touched by how many of you have welcomed us in your life. We don't feel like just a store selling clothes, but a friend.
Thank you again for being you.

MY amazing and gorgeous staff has also made this possible by taking such great care of Millie's customers and consignors. Many many thanks to Laura my store manager, Cara and Heather my stylin' associates, and Kara my future Newburyport store manager.

Special thanks my family and friends for their support and love.

I will keep everyone posted on an official opening and of course a party will be in order!!" -Christine, Store Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment